Saturday, June 21, 2014

Just an Update

So, I will admit that I took the last two weeks and didn't exactly work on my new book. I caught up on some reading that I wanted to do and frankly, I've just been tired. I did work on getting the trilogy into paperback so that should count for something.
Then it dawned on me that I promised a new book by August. You might ask why I would do that to myself and I'll tell you. It motivates me. My OCD personality needs it and those of you that know me personally know I thrive under pressure.. With that being said, I've had my two kickass friends go over the 12 chapters I have so far, again, to make sure that it was still on point and to make sure I can get right back into the swing of things.
So, pressure on people..."Dreamless" will rock your world NLT August.

No comments:

Post a Comment