Saturday, March 8, 2014

What happens when you have no PATIENCE!

As a lot of you know...I have no patience.  I was so excited about getting my story out I didn't look at the bigger picture.  I wanted to give you all something that I loved and was proud of.  I gave you one, I love my story, I loved writing it, and I'm going to continue.  The second...I failed.  The excitement pulled me away from what readers like besides a great story...a well edited product.

I will never be afraid to admit my mistakes but the good thing is that this is one I can fix.  I have done the right thing and had the book edited because even with helpful eyes reviewing a book, you get so caught up in the story, you sometimes don't see those dirty grammar errors (good sign that the book is great).

So short story long, ha...I have uploaded a new version of my book on Kindle that will be available tomorrow.  I won't promote the other stores where you can find it until the corrected copy of it is in their hands as well. For those of you who already purchased it...when the new version is out Amazon says you just have to put your book in the cloud, power down your Kindle, turn it back on and hit sync.  That should give you the newest version.  If it doesn't, let them know and they will make sure you have it.

Lastly, Thank you all for the supportive words of encouragement. I am definitely working on the second book.  I will keep you all posted on when my book is available with other on line stores.  Talk to you soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment